Wednesday, October 17, 2012

87 Days!!!

Good news! I've found a roommate! Her name is Cierra and she sounds like a perfect fit for me! We're both very laid back, obsessed with Disney and love to cook. How can we go wrong??? haha. I moved my check-in time to 9 AM to match hers. Hopefully this will let us get there before our other three roommates and we can get the two twin bed room instead of the bunk bed room...lol But she's from a city not far from Anaheim and she knows all about the area so I won't be totally lost in the big city alone :) 

The Sweet Potato Festival is in a 10 days! AAAHH!! So much work left to do! I might have to solicit my Grandma to come down for a couple days and help me get everything ready! Momma and I have decided to take some old aprons we have a make cute ruffles to put on them! Hopefully those sell well because it's going to take alooooot of work and when it comes to sewing machines, they ALWAYS tend to break on me...lol School is really starting to pick up now so I've been super busy, plus I'm thinking of signing up for the sub list at AG, I could make some fairly easy money that way. Oh well, life goes on. I'm just ready to be in California!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment