Thursday, October 11, 2012

Can I go to Disneyland now?

93 days until check in day!
Things are really starting to get hectic around here! This semester is going to be a very busy one! I've got three term papers to write, two major tests Monday, plus a play analysis to write over Of Mice and Men. Yuck. I'll probably procrastinate as always and put it off until Sunday. Today I'm practicing make treats that I want to sell at the Sweet Potato festival the 27th. I made some fairly cute marshmallow pops and I tried to make "zombie booger" popcorn (Popcorn covered in the stuff you put on popcorn balls but with green food coloring) but there was too much popcorn and not enough sweet gooey stuff to coat everything, plus the stuff solidified once it cooled off so I didn't even get to use it all, so I made some crappy popcorn balls...I think I'll call them zombie brains ;) lol I guess I'll just have to keep experimenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment