Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello world!

Welcome to my blog!
Today I am three months and eleven days from my check-in day in sunny Anaheim!
I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!
Today I went into town to look at dorm things but I didn't realize just how much all of this is going to cost! Looks like I'm going to have to wait until after Christmas before I get to buy anything so I have time to save up. I'm planning on having a booth at the Sweet Potato Festival at the end of the month so I'm also trying to plan out all the things I want to make/sell. Plus I'm taking four classes at school and I'm constantly busy with that. Plus I'm coming down with a bad cold with sneezes and coughs all the time. My old high school band teacher used to call October "Heck-month" because of everyone's hectic schedule. It's only October 2nd and Heck-month has already settled in! Oh well, Fall is on it's way and I'm a day closer to realizing my Disney dreams! How can I not be happy and thankful?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kayla...........we are so happy for you. I know you will absolutely love being in Ca......no more of this ugly bad weather for you my dear!!! Disneyland is a fun place to be too. We spent many hours there while living in Long Beach. Keep up the blog, we will be interested in reading about your adventures in the wonderful world of Disney.

    Hugs
    Bobbi and Jody

    ReplyDelete