Monday, October 22, 2012

Lets Get Down To Business!

The Festival starts Friday! AHHH! Tomorrow we start making sure we have everything we need and planning how we want to decorate and making our grocery list. Plus we're trying to make these cute little aprons with frills but we've already been though three sewing machines trying to get one to work for us! I'm just bad luck with them! On top of the festival, I've also been asked to help make the Tinman costume for my old high school's production of The Wizard of Oz! I'm very excited and I love doing this stuff, but of all the times to ask! Oh well, we bought a pre-made costume but it's very plain and ugly so I'm going to be sprucing it up and making it look awesome :)
Oh, and I also signed up for my class I'm going to take while I'm at Disneyland! I'm going to be taking Corporate Analysis on Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30. This class is all about Disney as a business and how it is run and what Disney values in it's employees (Something I HAVE to learn!)
Here's a video about it(not very exciting, but it will do lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TilN6VIRd54&feature=youtu.be

Well, that's all for now!
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. asdfhgvurosad;fkhas;fj! Can't wait to be there this weekend!!!! And Daniel was gonna be the Tinman. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY. Wish I could go, boo.

    ReplyDelete