Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sweet Potato Festival in T Minus Three Weeks!

Time to get busy! I'm starting to make plans on what I'm going to make to sell to make a little bit of moolah for dorm stuff. I'm going to try to decorate our little booth very Disney with lots of red, black and yellow :) I think I'm going to try to sell lots of Halloween themed crafts and treats since Halloween will be 4 days afterwards.  Plus a lot of people have already offered to make me cakes and cookies to sell and I'm so thankful for all the support! Plus a friend of my mother has decided to pay for the rent of my space as their contribution! HOW SWEET! I'm so overwhelmed with everyone's support and generosity that I feel like I'm not thanking everyone enough. I hope that if I work hard enough at making money here and putting everything I have into life in California maybe people will see how much all of this means to me. Well, that's all that's going on now! I'll report back soon!
Kayla  

No comments:

Post a Comment